GRANTS & Scholarships
GRANTS & SCHOLARSHIPS Applications for 2017 have now closed.
Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis based upon a strict set of criteria. Application forms are made available on this page during Term 3. Grants are for a full year (unless otherwise stated). Grants and scholarships are awarded across Hardship, The Arts, Uniform, Sport and other specific areas as determined by the school from time to time.
- Application for a scholarship must be submitted on the official application form
- Applications must arrive on or before the due date
- Applicant(s) will be informed by mail of the outcome
- Preference will be given to those in greatest need, and to families who have not received a scholarship previously
- Completed applications may be handed into the school office or posted to the following address.
322a Sawyers Arms Road, Bishopdale, Christchurch 8053
Grants and Scholarships
The following grants and scholarships are now open for application. Access to the funds becomes available from the 1st February each year.
- EPT Hardship grant, 4 x $500 each, may only be used toward Attendance dues
- Uniform & Stationery grant, value assessed on a case by case basis
- Other may be used toward camp costs or other needs not elsewhere covered, awarded on a case by case basis
- The Arts (5 x $100 each, typically used toward music tuition)
- Sport scholarship (2 x $150, may be used for sport related costs and equipment, kit etc)