Vision, Mission & Values
"A thriving Bible-based Learning Community."
"The mission of the school is to provide a stable secure community of learning where parents with a common interest in Christian Education, in partnership with teachers, see to help and guide their children to respond to God's claims on their lives."
Christian Education at Emmanuel Christian School acknowledges:
- God as Creator
- Jesus Christ as Saviour
- The Holy Spirit as Teacher
- Scripture as the divinely inspired, infallible Word of God
- Parental Biblical mandate to ‘train up a child in the way he should go.’ (Proverbs 22:6)
- School to support and partner parents
- All aspects of life relate directly to God
- A creation that finds its coherence and meaning in Christ
We have high expectations of behaviour and achievement for our learners and this is supported through the ECSW (Emmanuel Christian School Way)